If you have a question or an unusual problem, feel free to
contact the Export Table to SQL for DB2 technical support at
When you contact technical support, you should be prepared to
provide the following information:
- Export Table to SQL for DB2 version (you can find this
information from About menu item of Help menu).
- DBMS version and operating system version (including service
pack version, if applicable).
- Export Table to SQL for DB2 Log file.
- A description of what you do before the problem occurs.
- Error messages you see when the problem occurs.
- Your name, company name and how to contact you.
When running the program, you have to select one of menu items from
"Tools->Log" in order to view or truncate your Log file.
Log file contains detailed description of any errors and other
events that occurred while processing script.